Discount: Two-Day Springs Resort Hot Springs Pass: Self-Drive Option (La Fortuna/Arenal)
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by the Springs Resort
December 16th 2016 – December 15th 2017:
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $96.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $18.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $78.00
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $86.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $18.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $68.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $96.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $18.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $78.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $86.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $18.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $68.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 3-12 years (0-2 years are free)
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Pass departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Pass times: anytime between 8:00am and 10:00pm
Pass duration: 2 full days
Pass includes: Springs Resort hot springs pass (including come and go entrance between 8:00am and 10:00pm over two full days), and lunch or dinner (your choice) at the Springs Resort’s Tres Cascadas restaurant (during peak times dinner may be served buffet style at the Springs Resort’s Ginger Sushi restaurant) for one of the two days (the meal is automatically scheduled for the first of the two days, unless the traveller requests otherwise at the time of reservation)
- Need transportation to/from the Springs Resort? Consider the 1-day Springs Resort hot springs pass instead that includes round-trip transportation [see Springs Resort Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal)]
Pass operator’s description: This 2-day unlimited Springs Resort pass provides travellers with an opportunity to access the Springs Resort property, including its pools, hot springs, restaurants, and bars over two days. Lunch or dinner during one of the two days at the resort is also included.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Questions already answered
- Read our related response: What Is The Lunch Or Dinner Included With The Springs Resort Hot Springs Pass?
- Familiar wtih our blog? Read our related blog post: The Best Hot Springs In La Fortuna/Arenal
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Costa Rica’s Springs Resort Series – Part 2: The Springs Resort Hot Springs