Last updated on June 23rd, 2021 at 03:17 pm EST
Relationships first. Business later.
Our business philosophy is to be and do the best we can for Costa Rica-bound travelers, Costa Rican nationals, our business, ourselves, and our planet.
A large part of this philosophy is rooted in great customer service. Testimonials and reviews we’ve earned over the years regularly refer to us as friendly, caring, kind, attentive, and prompt, which are just a few of the qualities we feel travelers like you deserve. In addition, we feel great customer service embodies the following:
- Individualized attention to detail that takes into account travelers’ varying interests and budgets
- Reputable recommendations backed by years of firsthand experience
- Sensitivity to travelers’ personal needs and/or limitations stemming from physical abilities, religious traditions, dietary preferences, and other factors
- Open communication before, during, and after travel
- Relief of stress, hassle, and worry, as well as a gained sense of comfort while traveling away from home
- A sense of friendship gained, not merely business conducted, as a result of working together
The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
Jim Carrey hit the nail on the head when he suggested that difference is more valuable than money. We couldn’t agree more, which is why we judge our success by the smiles on travelers’ faces and their kind and telling reviews of our work. Far more valuable than any dollar in our bank account is the difference we strive to make in your travel experience. It’s what we work for (not an hourly pay rate), what we plan to earn (not in wages), and what we aim to maintain (not in terms of savings) throughout the lifespan of our business. So what’s the most rewarding payment we can receive? Hearing from you that our service helped you do something a little better, a little easier, a little faster, or for less money than if you had struggled through it on your own. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: we’re your new best friend. Like a faithful companion, we’re at your side along your Costa Rica travel journey, happy to give you the trip planning independence you want while supporting you every step of the way. 🙂
“You have been wonderful! In fact, I was talking to my husband, [name omitted], about one of the many wonderful things you have helped us with and I referred to you as “my friend” by accident! I had to correct myself and say you were a professional (but that I feel like I know you:).” – J.R. Whitestone, New York, USA