Last updated on January 17th, 2022 at 02:47 pm EST
Experience all the best adventures in one day! There are four main activities during this day of adventure:
- Canopy (zip line) tour through the Rio Blanco Canyon
- Tubing adventure on the Rio Negro River with class III rapids
- Horseback riding adventure
- Relaxing at volcano-heated thermal waters and mud bath.
This One Day Adventure Tour also includes a delicious lunch at the Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant.
This is an action-packed day! Your guide provides instruction for all the activities, ensures your safety, and makes sure you have a great time! The adventures are a blast, and the views of the river, canyons, and wildlife are unbeatable. Join us for an amazing day experiencing all the best that Costa Rica has to offer. You don’t want to miss it!
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- The minimum age for the canopy tour is 4 years old
- The minimum age for river tubing is 8 years old
- Closed shoes are required. Sandals or other open shoes are not allowed.
- The weight limit to participate in the horseback riding tour is 240 pounds.
- The weight limit to participate in the ziplining tour and/or the tubing tour is 300 pounds.
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Light rain jacket
- Comfortable closed-toe footwear for walking (flip flops, sandals, and other open-toe shoes are not permitted)
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs