Discount: Sailing and Snorkeling Tour (Conchal/Flamingo)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $75.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $7.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $68.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $50.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW) PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $0.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $50.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Marlin Del Rey
December 16th 2016 – December 15th 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $75.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $7.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $68.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $50.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $0.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $50.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 6-11 years (0-5 years are free)
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Playa Conchal/Playa Flamingo
Tour times: 8:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 4 hours
Tour includes: Sailing tour, snorkeling gear, a meal, open bar, and round-trip transportation to/from Playa Conchal and Playa Flamingo hotels (transportation to/from hotels that are not included on the tour operator’s select and limited hotel list may not be available or may incur an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm whether transportation would be included with the tour according your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Silently glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink prepared and served by our crew as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish or even a breaching whale. Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of chicken or pasta salad, fruit, chips, pico de gallo, guacamole and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- This tour requires a minimum of 15 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable shoes (no high heels allowed on the boat)