Short on time? Skip to...
Prosperity is a state of mind and has little to do with one’s bank account.
As part of our “Reach Out Costa Rica Travel Philanthropy Project” (previously known as the “‘Travellers For…’ Donation Project), we are dedicated to the promotion and support of worthy initiatives.
“Pura Vida! Eh? even donated money on our behalf to the Costa Rican Save the Turtles foundation as part of their [donation] project! Pretty awesome to work with a company that goes the extra mile and has their values and priorities in the right place. VERY highly recommended.” – B.M. Hendersonville, Tennessee, USA
See what’s cooking in our soul kitchen!
Current initiatives we support:
- Reach Out WorldWide (International: Worldwide Disaster Relief Effort & Support)
- The Paul Walker Foundation (International: Ocean/Wildlife Protection and Empowerment Via Goodwill)
- PETA (International: People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Kids Saving The Rainforest (Costa Rica: Monkey Rehabilitation & Rainforest Reforestation)
- Save The Turtles (Costa Rica: Sea Turtle Conservation)
- Escuela de Futbol Tres Equis (Costa Rica: Youth Soccer Shoe Donation Program)
“Thank you Nikki and Ricky for all you do to make visiting your country the best possible experience! As an added bonus, they even donate a portion of the proceeds to charity. Now that’s Pura Vida!” – RE, San Marcos, Texas, USA
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Would You Take A Minute To Comment On A Post If It Meant That A Costa Rican Child Would Have An Opportunity To Follow Their Passion? Here’s Your Chance
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Thank You Readers And Travellers For Making This Happen. We Could Not Have Done It Without You.
Escuela de Futbol Tres Equis Photo Gallery:
Additional non-current initiatives we have supported and donated to in the past:
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind)
- The Multiple Sclerosis Society (Canada)
- Habitat for Humanity (Costa Rica)
- Burma Campaign – Partners Relief & Development
- Red Cross (Various Relief Efforts)
- Gulf Aid – Gulf Coast Relief
- W.A.V.E. (Women Against Violence Everywhere)
In addition, we are proud to be (or have been)…
- a “Change Maker” … with PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- a “Team Sponsor” … for the Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- a “Green Alliance Member”… with Save The Turtles (Costa Rica)