Short on time? Skip to...
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 23rd, 2017.
Following the submission of a Day Tour Reservation Request form to Pura Vida! eh?, travellers are provided with instructional information that outlines any action required of them according to the tour operator’s policies (i.e., our team will explain whether full, partial, or no prepayment is required by the tour operator, as well as outline how any payment or guarantee of payment should be provided to the tour operator if it is required). The policy information listed below is provided as a courtesy to all travellers who visit our website; travellers who opt to reserve their desired Costa Rica tours through Pura Vida! eh? will receive more specific policy information and guidance from our team throughout the process of working together than the static text posted below for convenience purposes.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOUR OPERATOR’S POLICIES
- All reservations require prepayment of 8 days from date of reservation.
- Reservations made for the period of December 20th–January 5th must be prepaid within 15 days.
- Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date, or they will not be refunded.
- Reservations confirmed December 20th through January 5th are not refundable.
- Prices are based on current tariff. Exchange rates are subject to change without prior notice.
For travellers’ convenience, we list tour operators’ policies on our website, however please note that a tour operator’s policies are subject to change at any time; for the most up-to-date policy information that will supersede any detail, error, or omission from our website or correspondence, please obtain this from the tour operator directly.