Discount: Monteverde Day Tour with Ziplining (Guanacaste)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $205.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $30.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $175.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $185.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $27.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $158.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $205.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $30.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $175.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $185.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $27.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $158.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 8-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Guanacaste (i.e., Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal, and Playa Tamarindo)
Tour times: 7:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 10 hours
Tour includes: Sky Adventures’ Sky Tram aerial tram ride & Sky Trek canopy ziplining tour, guide, lunch, and round-trip transportation to/from Guanacaste hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Come see the Costa Rica cloud forest in Monteverde from new heights- literally! We’ll pick you up from your Guanacaste hotel and take you on a rather long drive to Sky Trek Adventure’s headquarters in Monteverde to embark on an adventure of a lifetime! Start your day off with a scenic ride up a mountain by an open-air gondola. The breathtaking view will get wider and more breathtaking as you get higher up onto the mountain. When you reach the observation platform at the top, you’ll realize that you really are in for a treat. There, you will begin your adrenaline-pumping journey zipping through the rainforest: flying like a bird from tree-to-tree and canyon-to-canyon through 1.7 miles of zipline cables! Admire the amazing nature on your journey across 8 cables that reach up to 660 feet and are up to 2460 feet long. You won’t want to miss out on an adventure like this! Then relax and have a nice lunch before returning to your hotel.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
- People over 100kg (217lbs) must be evaluated by our technical staff (according to his/her height and physical condition). Our staff will determine if they can take the Sky Trek tour.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Light rain jacket
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit
- Cash for souvenirs, towels, lockers, bar purchases
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two