Discount: Monteverde Day Tour with Hanging Bridges (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $272.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $42.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $230.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $245.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $35.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $210.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $272.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $42.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $230.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $245.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $35.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $210.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 8-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 7:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 10 hours
Tour includes: Guide, ground and boat transport to/from La Fortuna/Arenal hotels and Monteverde, Sky Adventures’ Sky Walk hanging bridges, and lunch
Tour operator’s description: Get ready to embark on our adventurous taxi-boat-taxi journey to Monteverde and eperience the best of the Monteverde Cloud Forest! This One Day Tour includes a scenic boat ride on Lake Arenal and allows you to see the Monteverde Cloud Forest for a long, but enjoyable full day of adventure! If you don’t have time to stay overnight in Monteverde, we suggest you try this one day tour! We’ll pick you up at your Arenal hotel and drive to Lake Arenal where you will meet up with your boat driver. Then, you’ll hop on board the Desafio boat and cross the lake while admiring the beautiful views of all of the mountains, amazing sky and the colossal Arenal volcano. When you reach the other side of the lake, you’ll be picked up and driven to Monteverde where you will participate in a one-of-a-kind hanging bridges tour of the Cloud Forest! You’ll be high above the Cloud Forest canopy and able to see it from a bird’s-eye view! Designed for bird-watchers and nature lovers alike, the hanging bridges offer stunning views of the Cloud Forest and it’s inhabitants. Walk across a series of five bridges, spanning over 1.5 miles, and up to 100 meters long with our experienced naturalist guides who will point out wildlife, plant species and offer fun facts about Costa Rica. After your tour, enjoy a delicious traditional lunch and then head back to Arenal with the taxi-boat-taxi right to the doorstep of your La Fortuna hotel before the day is done.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde