Discount: Kalambu Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
- 2 Pass pricing
- 3 About the pass
- 4 Additional details
- 5 Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- 6 What to bring for pass participation
- 7 Also see these similar passes
- 8 Related reading
- 9 Map (hot springs attraction)
- 10 Add the pass to your Costa Rica trip wish list or share the love via social media
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this pass!
The Kalambu hot springs pass described below is operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $53.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $6.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $47.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $48.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $6.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $42.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 3-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
About the pass
Pass departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Pass times: Anytime between 10:00am and 9:00pm
Pass duration: Full day
Pass includes: Hot springs pass, dinner, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Pass operator’s description: Try the newest Arenal hot springs option for families at the Kalambu Hot Springs Water Park during your family vacation in Costa Rica. The Arenal Volcano area is famous for its natural hot springs and large variety of fun activities, but now families and children can combine the best of both worlds at the Kalambu hot springs water park. There are water slides, waterfalls and two main pool areas with hot springs that will keep the whole family entertained. The hot springs temperature feels like a nice, warm, soothing bath and after taking a refreshing dip, you will likely feel the healing powers of the warm, natural hot springs at the base of the Arenal Volcano. Your children will also feel invigorated after playing in the hot springs and definitely sleep well after having so much fun at this unique Arenal water park. The hot springs pool area closest to the entrance is for the younger crowd, and has water slides suitable for youngsters and a big red water pail that fills with water and surprises and delights the crowd with a giant splash. Even the adults were having a go at the water slides and having a great time accompanying their children while we were there. Some of the water features and activities at this Arenal water park are for older kids recommended for 7 years of age or older, such as the inflatable boat ride down the water slide called the Mammoth Slide. And it is Mammoth for sure! Older kids will also want to head to the Triple Slide for more water fun adrenaline. Mom and dad may want to sneak away for awhile to the swim up bar and have some delicious cocktails while the children continue playing under the hot springs waterfalls and splashing in the water playground. The Kalambu Arenal hot springs water park facilities are modern with lockers and towel rental, there is a large restaurant that serves fast-food style fare like pizza and roasted chicken on site and the service is friendly and accommodating.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- Children must be at least 3 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 99 years old to participate.
What to bring for pass participation
- Bathing suit
- Dry clothes to change into while dining
- Cash for souvenirs, towels, lockers, bar purchases
Also see these similar passes
- Looking for a similar hot springs pass option? See the Paradise Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar hot springs pass option? See the Los Lagos Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar hot springs pass option? See the Baldi Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar hot springs pass option? See the Ecotermales Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar hot springs pass option? See the Springs Resort Hot Springs Pass (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: The Best Hot Springs In La Fortuna/Arenal