We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Hacienda Guachipelin
December 16th 2016 – December 15th 2017:
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $50.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $4.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $46.00
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT: $40.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER STUDENT: $2.00 TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $38.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $30.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $2.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $28.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $50.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $4.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $46.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT: $40.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER STUDENT: $2.00
TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $38.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $30.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $2.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $28.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 4-12 years
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the student rate for this activity: 13-17 years with presentation of a current/valid student ID
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Rincon de la Vieja
Tour times: 8:00am, 11:00am, 2:30pm, 3:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 1.5-2 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour and guide
Tour operator’s description: Get an incredible adrenaline rush on our very unique Canyon Canopy Tour – one of the best adventure tours in Rincón de la Vieja! Our canopy tour is the only one of its kind in Costa Rica that takes you into a steep canyon over a turbulent river, where you will zip line, rappel and rock climb, cross hanging bridges and ride Tarzan swings. Wow! Our fun adventure takes place in a majestic canyon created by the erosion of the Rio Blanco (White River) over millions of years. It’s just a short walk from Hacienda Guachipelín’s Adventure Center to the first canopy platform, where the excitement begins. You can count on 12 zip line cables, 24 platforms, 2 climbing walls, a hanging bridge, “via ferrata” (cable) rappel, Tarzan swings, and exhilarating adrenaline! Plus, you’ll enjoy seeing a wide variety of vegetation and wildlife.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- The Rincon de la Vieja National Park is closed on Mondays, however Hacienda Guachipelin’s tours operate daily.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Light rain jacket
- Comfortable footwear (flip flops not permitted)
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two