The content on this page was last updated on May 28th, 2017
We currently have cash back savings for this tour!
The Selvatura canopy tour and hanging bridges tour combo described below is operated by Selvatura
Short on time? Skip to...
December 15th 2016 – October 31st 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $95.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR CASH BACK SAVINGS PER ADULT: $5.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $95.00 AND RECEIVE A $5.00 PAYMENT FROM PURA VIDA! EH?
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT: $85.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR CASH BACK SAVINGS PER STUDENT: $4.00
TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $85.00 AND RECEIVE A $4.00 PAYMENT FROM PURA VIDA! EH?
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $70.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR CASH BACK SAVINGS PER CHILD: $3.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $70.00 AND RECEIVE A $3.00 PAYMENT FROM PURA VIDA! EH?
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 4-11 years
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the student rate for this activity: 12-18 years with presentation of a current/valid student ID
Cash back savings disclaimer: In order for Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings to be earned, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings: a) cannot be earned on preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) may only be earned on a tour taken on the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the cash back savings amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the cash back savings amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page, as well as our “Cash Back Savings Program” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: Monteverde
Tour times: 8:30am, 11:00am, 1:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 4-5 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour, hanging bridges tour, guide (for both the canopy ziplining tour and the hanging bridges tour), hanging bridges entrance fee, and round-trip transportation to/from Monteverde hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
- Superman cable can be added for an additional $10.00 person (note: if the superman cable is desired it must be reserved in advance with the canopy ziplining tour – the optional tarzan swing has no additional cost and participation can be decided on the day of the tour as there is no need to reserve the tarzan swing in advance)
Tour operator’s description: Selvatura Adventure Park’s Canopy Tour is one of the safest extreme adventures in Costa Rica! Our Canopy Tour guides start by harnessing you with all the appropriate equipment after which they will lecture you on all the safety procedures to enjoy this amazing adventure with our “Safety First” motto. You will then be flying through 15 cables and 18 platforms with an optional Tarzan Swing at the end of the adventure. Selvatura’s Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each bridge has a width of five feet, the widest bridges in Costa Rica, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge systems in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways are suitable for people of all ages.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Light rain jacket
- Cash for souvenirs
Also see these similar tours
- Interested in removing the hanging bridges portion of this tour? See the Canopy Ziplining Tour with Optional Tarzan Swing and Optional Superman Cable (Monteverde) for more information!
- Interested in removing the canopy tour (ziplining) portion of this tour? See the Treetop Walkways Guided Hanging Bridges Tour (Monteverde) for more information!
- Interested in adding in a butterfly garden tour and hummingbird garden tour to this tour? See the Canopy Ziplining Tour with Optional Tarzan Swing and Optional Superman Cable, Butterfly Garden Visit, and Hummingbird Garden Visit (Monteverde) for more information!
Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde