Discount: Buena Vista Lodge Extreme Mega Combo Tour (Rincon De La Vieja)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $90.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $10.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $80.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $75.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $10.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $65.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Buena Vista Lodge
December 20th 2015 – December 19th 2016:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $90.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $10.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $80.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $75.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $10.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $65.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 8-12 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Rincon de la Vieja
Tour times: 8:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 6-7 hours
Tour includes: A mix of a canopy tour, hanging bridges, waterslide ride, horseback riding, thermal waters, waterfall visit, and tarzan swing
- The Extreme Mega Combo Tour is the same as the regular Mega Combo Tour but with a tarzan swing added.
Tour operator’s description: We offer the best and most complete mega combo tour of Costa Rica, which includes CANOPY or HANGING BRIDGES, NATURAL AND CRISTALINE HOT SPRINGS of Rincon de la Vieja, which can be visited by horseback or tractor, the SALITRAL WATERFALL, the WATERSLIDE IN THE MOUNTAIN, the biggest in Costa Rica, in the mountain of the Costa Rican tropical forest. With the passing of the years, it is the waterslide of the jungle, as it has been called by our visitors; a delicious buffet with the best of the Costa Rican gastronomy, prepared with local and organic products under the essential principles of sustainability; and THE FONDA, a typical ranch with its own clay oven, which is original of the Guanacaste heritage, where you can learn and taste the best recipes of our people.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.