Discount: Balsa River Rafting Tour and Ziplining Tour Combo (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $124.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $14.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $110.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $112.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $12.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $100.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $124.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $14.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $110.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $112.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $12.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $100.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 9:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 9 hours
Tour includes: Balsa river rafting tour, canopy ziplining tour, guide, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Get a double dose of adrenaline in La Fortuna with whitewater rafting and ziplining in Costa Rica! Travel to Arenal’s Río Balsa and challenge yourself with class 2-3 rapids as you whitewater raft down the Balsa River. The Rio Balsa is a fun Costa Rica rafting trip with rapids called “Morning Coffee” & “Rock around the Croc!” You are sure to have an unforgettable Costa Rica rafting adventure! Play around in tranquil river pools, take in the breathtaking scenery, and ride the waves of the Balsa River for about two hours along 10 kilometers of lush Costa Rican rainforest. Then, start the second leg of your day with your Arenal ziplining tour. This canopy zipline adventure will take you on a total of 13 exciting cables throughout this well-thought-out adventure park. The first cable is only 25 meters long, intended to help you feel comfortable with your gear and get you ready to enjoy the rest of the cables of this adventure sport. The thrill of the zip increases from cable to cable until you arrive to cable number 12. This is the longest cable and is an exciting 430 meters long — that’s over 1,200 feet long! Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to do a unique and exciting Tarzan Swing! You’ll love this part of the tour, almost as much as you’ll love the 360 degree panoramic view of the rainforest that you’ll have as you fly above the lush canopy at the base of the Arenal Volcano. You’ll finish off this fun-filled day with a delicious traditional lunch at a charming rural location.Two of the best adventure activities in the Arenal, La Fortuna area.
- This tour is comprised of two separate tours (the balsa river rafting tour including lunch is performed first, followed by the ziplining tour)
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Clothes to get wet in
- Sturdy water shoes (flip flops not permitted)
- Tennis shoes or other adventure tour footwear (flip flops not permitted)
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour
- Cash for souvenirs
- Interested in removing the ziplining tour and adding a canyoneering tour to this tour? See the Mambo Combo Canyoneering and Rafting Tour Combo (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!