Discount: ATV Tour (Manuel Antonio)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on January 21st, 2018.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $105.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $90.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT PAIR: $135.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT PAIR: $15.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT PAIR TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $120.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on January 21st, 2018.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Midworld Costa Rica
January 1st 2018 – December 31st 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $105.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $90.00
If you would prefer a double ATV (2 riders – 1 driver):
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT PAIR: $135.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT PAIR: $15.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT PAIR TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $120.00
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Manuel Antonio
Tour times: 7:30am, 10:00am, 1:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 4.5-5 hours
Tour includes: ATV tour, lunch, guide, and round-trip transportation to/from Manuel Antonio hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Start your engines and let the adventure begin! Drive through the beautiful primary and secondary rainforest and alongside the Rio Cañas on the only fully automatic ATVs in the Quepos / Manuel Antonio area. Stop by two waterfalls for photo opportunities and a chance to cool off in the natural pools beneath the cascades. Each driver is equipped with a motor helmet, visor and a 330cc Polaris Trailblazer (for single riders) or a 350cc Yamaha Grizzly (for double riders), both models fully automatic. What to Expect: All transportation to and from your hotel will be provided by MidWorld staff and pick-up/drop-off will depend upon tour time. After all clients are onboard the MidWorld van, there will be a quick stop at our Quepos office to fill out all the necessary paperwork for the tour and then you are off to the adventure! Spend 25 minutes driving through a working African Palm plantation and see the small Costa Rican town of Cerros, which is home to many of the plantation workers. Depending upon the time of the tour either breakfast or lunch will be provided during your stay with us. Please note that whether your meal is served before or after your adventure is dependant on the time of your tour. Once you arrive or have finished your meal, your guide will direct you to your machine and will provide all riders with a pre-run lesson and overview of the machines, including a test run that leads right into the tour. The tour will take roughly 2 ½ hrs with nearly 2 full hours of driving time. We recommend that all riders wear long pants and comfortable hiking shoes, as the tour involves some walking to the waterfalls. Also, remember that all clients have the option of swimming when stopped at one of the waterfalls, so bathing suits are welcome!
ATV tour components:
- Featuring fully-automatic 330cc Polaris Trail
- Blazer and 350-330cc Yamaha Grizzly models
- Manuel Antonio and Quepos’ only fully automatic ATV tour
- Single or double rider options available
- Helmets with visor provided
- Drive through beautiful primary and secondary rainforest, and alongside the Rio Cañas
- Stop at scenic views and waterfalls for photo opportunities and swimming
- Tours can be customized to client comfort/ability level
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and share an ATV with an adult
- Expectant mothers are restricted from participation in this tour.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- ATV drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to operate the vehicle.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Long pants
- Comfortable footwear (flip flops not permitted)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
- Interested in adding a canopy tour (ziplining) to this tour? See the Canopy Tour & ATV Tour Combo (Manuel Antonio) for more information!