We currently have discounts for this tour!
The Arenal Volcano Ecotermales hot springs tour described below is operated by Canoa Aventura
Short on time? Skip to...
January 1st 2017 – December 31st 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $135.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $20.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $115.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $68.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $10.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $58.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 3-11 years (0-2 years are free)
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 8:00am, 2:30pm
Tour duration: Approximately 6 hours
Tour includes: Volcano tour, trail entrance fee, guide, Ecotermales hot springs pass, lunch or dinner (lunch is included with the 8:00am tour and dinner is included with the 2:30pm tour), and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: This tour includes a guided hike in the Arenal Volcano rainforest (your choice between the Arenal Volcano Tour run through the Silencio Trail or the Arenal Volcano Tour run through the 1968 Trail). Following the volcano tour we will visit at the Ecotermales Hot Springs to soak in the natural pools (as well as take in an enjoyable lunch or dinner, depending on the tour time selected).
- The 1968 Trail option is automatically reserved unless a specific request for the Silencio Trail option is noted at the time of reservation
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not recommended)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs, towels, lockers, bar purchases
Also see these similar tours
- Interested in removing the hot springs portion of this tour? See the Arenal Volcano Tour (Silencio Trail or 1968 Trail) (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Arenal Volcano Tour (Silencio Trail or 1968 Trail) with Baldi Hot Springs (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Arenal Volcano Tour (Silencio Trail or 1968 Trail) with Springs Resort Hot Springs (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Arenal Volcano Tour (Arenal Volcano National Park) with Ecotermales Hot Springs (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Arenal Combo Tour with Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Tour (Silencio Trail or 1968 Trail) & Ecotermales Hot Springs (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: A Walk In The Park: Arenal Volcano National Park
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: The Best Hot Springs In La Fortuna/Arenal