Savings: Treetop Walkways Hanging Bridges Unguided/Entrance Only (Monteverde)
Short on time? Skip to...
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have cash back savings for this tour!
The Selvatura hanging bridges activity described below is operated by Selvatura
December 15th 2016 – October 31st 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $30.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR CASH BACK SAVINGS PER ADULT: $1.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $30.00 AND RECEIVE A $1.00 PAYMENT FROM PURA VIDA! EH?
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT: $25.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR CASH BACK SAVINGS PER STUDENT: $1.00
TOUR PRICE PER STUDENT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $25.00 AND RECEIVE A $1.00 PAYMENT FROM PURA VIDA! EH?
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $20.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR CASH BACK SAVINGS PER CHILD: $1.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $20.00 AND RECEIVE A $1.00 PAYMENT FROM PURA VIDA! EH?
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 4-11 years (0-3 years are free)
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the student rate for this activity: 12-18 years with presentation of a current/valid student ID
Cash back savings disclaimer: In order for Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings to be earned, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings: a) cannot be earned on preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) may only be earned on a tour taken on the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the cash back savings amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the cash back savings amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page, as well as our “Cash Back Savings Program” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: Monteverde
Tour times: 8:30am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm
Tour duration: Approximately 1.5-2 hours
Tour includes: Hanging bridges entrance fee and round-trip transportation to/from Monteverde hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Selvatura’s Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each bridge has a width of five feet, the widest bridges in Costa Rica, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge systems in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways are suitable for people of all ages.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Light rain jacket
- Comfortable footwear for walking (flip flops not recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
Also see these similar tours
- Interested in making this a guided tour? See the Treetop Walkways Guided Hanging Bridges Tour (Monteverde) for more information!
- Interested in adding a canopy tour (ziplining) tour to this tour? See the Canopy Ziplining Tour (with Optional Tarzan Swing and Optional Superman Cable) & Treetop Walkways Hanging BridgesL Unguided/Entrance Only Combo (Monteverde) for more information!
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde