Following the submission of a Day Tour Reservation Request form to Pura Vida! eh?, travellers are provided with instructional information that outlines any action required of them according to the tour operator’s policies (i.e., our team will explain whether full, partial, or no prepayment is required by the tour operator, as well as outline how any payment or guarantee of payment should be provided to the tour operator if it is required). The policy information listed below is provided as a courtesy to all travellers who visit our website; travellers who opt to reserve their desired Costa Rica tours through Pura Vida! eh? will receive more specific policy information and guidance from our team throughout the process of working together than the static text posted below for convenience purposes.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOUR OPERATOR’S POLICIES
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours before the tour date receive no penalty.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the tour date are charged for 100% of the reservation cost.
- Because these adventure activities are subject to natural conditions beyond our control it is possible that one or both of the activities could be cancelled due to extreme weather. If this is the case we will try to reschedule or substitute another tour, or in the worst case we will refund $25 per activity cancelled with a maximum refund of $50.
- Incidental charges are the responsibility of the clients and must be paid directly to service vendor prior to departure.
- CAUTION: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY —VISITORS MUST ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY THEIR OWN RISK AND THE RISK OF THEIR CHILDREN.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason deemed appropriate by The Springs Resort and Spa for the safety of our guests, staff, animals & property. We further reserve the right to alter, modify, or cancel a tour due to weather, unsafe conditions or other circumstances out of our control.
Children 13 and under must be accompanied and monitored by an adult at all times on the grounds of Club Rio.
Please do not allow children that cannot swim well in the hot springs or river pools.
- Do not to arrive for any tour under the influence of alcoholic
beverages or any other drug
- For Club Rio activities, we recommend “dry” activities first and “wet” activities second.
- Please arrive in the appropriate clothing for the first activity.
For travellers’ convenience, we list tour operators’ policies on our website, however please note that a tour operator’s policies are subject to change at any time; for the most up-to-date policy information that will supersede any detail, error, or omission from our website or correspondence, please obtain this from the tour operator directly.