Discount: Rio Celeste Tour (Guanacaste)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $164.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $19.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $145.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $148.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $18.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $130.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $164.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $19.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $145.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $148.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $18.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $130.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 8-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Guanacaste (i.e., Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal, and Playa Tamarindo)
Tour times: 7:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour includes: Rio Celeste tour, park entrance fee, lunch, and round-trip transportation to/from Guanacaste hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Legend has it that after God was done painting the sky, he washed his paintbrushes in a river that now called Rio Celeste (Light Blue River). Hike through the lush rainforest, the home to an abundance of wildlife- from sloths, birds, iguanas and plenty of interesting insects and admire views of the Tenorio volcano. After, enjoy a delicious traditional Costa Rican lunch before heading back to your hotel!
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not recommended)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent