Discount: Rio Celeste Tour: Option A (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $115.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $23.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $92.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $104.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $20.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $84.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $115.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $23.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $92.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $104.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $20.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $84.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 8-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 7:30am
Tour duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour includes: Rio Celeste tour, park entrance fee, guide, lunch, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: The Rio Celeste National Park is a beautiful 1.5 hour scenic drive from the Arenal Volcano through rural villages. The Río Celeste National Park is near the Tenorio and Miravalles Volcanoes and is becoming an increasingly popular area to visit in Costa Rica. Once we arrive, we will begin a hike through the dense, lush, tropical rainforest that surrounds the park. You and your nature guide can go at your own pace and you’ll learn interesting things about the rainforest along the way. When we arrive to Los Tenideros, where two rivers come together, you’ll be amazed at the celestial turquoise blue water color. This is the perfect place to take photos of this unforgettable tour! We’ll finish off with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and then head back to La Fortuna as you relax in our Desafio vans.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- By statement of the park rangers, visitors are no longer allowed to enter the site’s waters (including the waterfall, river, and mini hot springs). This to prevent a visitor from experiencing an allergic reaction due to the high concentrations of minerals in the water.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not recommended)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Rio Celeste Hike: Option B (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!