Short on time? Skip to...
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on January 7th, 2018.
Following the submission of a Day Tour Reservation Request form to Pura Vida! eh?, travellers are provided with instructional information that outlines any action required of them according to the tour operator’s policies (i.e., our team will explain whether full, partial, or no prepayment is required by the tour operator, as well as outline how any payment or guarantee of payment should be provided to the tour operator if it is required). The policy information listed below is provided as a courtesy to all travellers who visit our website; travellers who opt to reserve their desired Costa Rica tours through Pura Vida! eh? will receive more specific policy information and guidance from our team throughout the process of working together than the static text posted below for convenience purposes.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOUR OPERATOR’S POLICIES
- All initial payments are non-refundable.
- Remaining balances of all tours and board reservations will not be charged if cancelled 7 days prior to the designated time of tour.
- The full balance will be charged if cancelled within 7 days before designated tour date/time.
- Surfers must arrive at the Iguana Surf surf shop 15 minutes before their designated lesson time.
- Children 10 and under are required to book a semi-private lesson for extra instructor attention.
For travellers’ convenience, we list tour operators’ policies on our website, however please note that a tour operator’s policies are subject to change at any time; for the most up-to-date policy information that will supersede any detail, error, or omission from our website or correspondence, please obtain this from the tour operator directly.