Discount: Mountain Biking Tour: Single-Track Madness (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
- 2 About the tour
- 3 Additional details
- 4 Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- 5 What to bring for tour participation
- 6 Also see
- 7 Map (tour operator’s office)
- 8 Add the tour to your Costa Rica trip wish list or share the love via social media
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
The Costa Rica mountain biking tour described below is operated by Desafio Adventure company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $79.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $64.00
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 8:00am, 1:30pm
Tour duration: Approximately 4 hours
Tour includes: Biking tour, brand-name and professional suspension mountain bikes, gloves, helmets, water break, snack, guide, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: We just discovered this awesome single-track trail near the the Arenal Volcano National Park and you’re going to love it! It’s got all the perfect elements for an excellent mountain bike ride in Costa Rica – ride through farmland, deep rain forest, cross rivers and mud puddles. You’ll go up and down hills and feel the rush of adrenaline as you finish this intense, 16-km trail. You’ll have spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano and impressive forests that surround you! We pick you up at your hotel and drive toward the Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal to a private farm that has been specially designed for ardent mountain bikers. We’ll get you fitted with your good-quality Cannondale bike with suspension and nice fat tires. Don your helmet and gloves, get a safety speech, double-check the map and then you’re off on a sweet, hardcore, guided-mountain bike ride near the Arenal Volcano! We call it Singe-Track Madness because the trails are challenging and fun. This mountain bike ride near the Arenal Volcano comes with a guide, snacks and transportation. All you need to bring is your stamina and sense of adventure!
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- Children must be at least 13 years old to participate.
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis shoes or other adventure tour footwear (flip flops not permitted)
- Cash for souvenirs
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Mountain Biking Volcano & Lake Moderate Tour (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Mountain Biking Hills, Pueblos, & Swimming Holes Moderate-To-Challenging Tour (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Sky Wild Bike Tour (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!