Discount: Monteverde Day Tour with Ziplining and Aerial Tram Ride (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $272.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $42.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $230.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $245.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $35.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $210.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $272.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $42.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $230.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $245.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $35.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $210.00
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 7:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 10 hours
Tour includes: Guide, ground and boat transport to/from La Fortuna/Arenal hotels and Monteverde, Sky Adventures’ Sky Tram aerial tram ride, Sky Trek canopy ziplining tour, and lunch
Tour operator’s description: Get ready to embark on our adventurous taxi-boat-taxi journey to Monteverde and eperience the best of the Monteverde Cloud Forest! This One Day Tour includes a scenic boat ride on Lake Arenal and allows you to see the Monteverde Cloud Forest for a long, but enjoyable full day of adventure! If you don’t have time to stay overnight in Monteverde, we suggest you try this one day tour! We’ll pick you up at your Arenal hotel and drive to Lake Arenal where you will meet up with your boat driver. Then, you’ll hop on board the Desafio boat and cross the lake while admiring the beautiful views of all of the mountains, amazing sky and the colossal Arenal volcano. When you reach the other side of the lake, you’ll be picked up and driven to Monteverde where you will participate in a one-of-a-kind canopy ziplining adventure. You’ll be high above the Cloud Forest canopy and able to see it from a bird’s-eye view! For ziplining, you’re in for a treat! Strap on your harness and get ready for an adventure filled with action, excitement and speed! The zipline canopy tour allows you to fly like a bird from tree-to-tree and canyon-to-canyon through 1.7 miles of zipline cables. You will be up high in the mountains for a great view of the area. You’ll witness the best views of the Cloud Forest and its mountains and deep jungle canyons. From there, your guide will give you instructions and safety tips before embarking on your journey across 10 zipline cables that reach between 40 to 100 meters high and up to 750 meters long. You won’t want to miss out on an adventure like this! After your tour, enjoy a delicious traditional lunch and then head back to Arenal with the taxi-boat-taxi right to the doorstep of your La Fortuna hotel before the day is done.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two