Discount: Monteverde Day Tour with Ziplining and Hanging Bridges (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $276.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $46.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $230.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $248.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $38.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $210.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 21st, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $276.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $46.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $230.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $248.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $38.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $210.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 8-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 7:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 10 hours
Tour includes: Guide, ground and boat transport to/from La Fortuna/Arenal hotels and Monteverde, Selvatura canopy ziplining tour, Selvatura treetop walkways hanging bridges, and lunch
Tour operator’s description: Spend a day in the clouds at Monteverde as you take a guided hanging bridges tour, where you’ll have a chance to see and snap some pictures of the local flora and fauna that make their home above the forest floor. Then, become airborn as you fly high above the forest canopy on Selvatura Park’s zipline cables and push yourself to new limits at the park’s Tarzan Swing. Take advantage of a Monteverde One Day Tour to see more of gorgeous and diverse Costa Rica within the timeframe of your trip! Make a day trip down to Monteverde and spend a day above the clouds in a hanging bridges and zipling combo tour at Selvatura Park. Our top-of-the-line transport vehicle will pick you up from your hotel for an early start to the day. You’ll take a boat across Lake Arenal where you’ll have to opportunity to see the sights from the lake and take pictures of the magestic Arenal Volcano. Upon arrival at the other side of the lake, you’ll disembark the boat and get into one of our waiting vehicles to finish your journey. You’ll drive through the gorgeous mountainside and lucious rolling hills of Monteverde before arriving at Selvatura Park for your combo tour. The Selvatura Hanging Bridges and Zipline Combo begins with a guided hanging bridges tour in the rainforest canopy. Stroll through a series of bridges that stretch from tree to tree as your nature guide tells you all about Monteverde, its nature, and its natural history. Your eagle-eyed guide will point out wildlife and hidden creatures, as well as name the different kinds of birds that fly by and the different kinds of interesting exotic plants that you will see. You’ll love it! Once you complete you hanging bridges tour, you’ll get geared up for the ride of your life on their zipline tour! You’ll fly over the canopy on 15 zipline cables as you move through 18 platforms. Then, you’ll send your heart racing with a Tarzan Swing above the clouds. Finally, you get your gear off and have a hearty lunch before heading back to La Fortuna.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde