Discount: Monteverde Day Tour with Hanging Bridges, Butterfly Garden, and Reptile Exhibit (Guanacaste)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $155.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $140.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $155.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $40.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $115.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Ecotrans Costa Rica
December 1st 2016 – November 30th 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $155.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $140.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $155.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $40.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $115.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 6-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Guanacaste (i.e., Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal, and Playa Tamarindo)
Tour times: 6:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 14 hours
Tour includes: Hanging bridges tour, bridges entrance fee, garden/exhibit entrance fees, guide, lunch, and round-trip transportation to/from the Guanacaste beaches (such as Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal, and Playa Tamarindo)
Tour operator’s description: Monteverde is one of the destinations in Costa Rica you have to visit. Our tour includes the Treetop Walkways, Butterfly Gardens, Insect and Reptile Exhibitions at Selvatura Park. Come and learn about the natural history of this wildlife sanctuary, about its mammals, birds and plants.
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not recommended)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde