Discount: Manuel Antonio Ziplining Tour: Option A (Manuel Antonio)
Short on time? Skip to...
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Midworld Costa Rica
January 1st 2017 – December 31st 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $85.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $10.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $75.00
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Manuel Antonio
our times: 7:30am, 10:00am, 1:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 4.5-5 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour, lunch, guide, and round-trip transportation to/from Manuel Antonio hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Glide through the trees and witness the marvel that is the Costa Rican jungle in this amazing adventure. With the only double-cabled canopy in the Quepos / Manuel Antonio area, we here at MidWorld house the newest, safest, and longest lines, each adhering to the latest international safety standards for canopy tourism. Each individual is equipped with a new harness, double pulley system, hand brake, helmet, three safety lines, and automatic and semi automatic carabineers. The tour is made up of a 10 line, 15 platform ride including two rappels that gives you a first hand experience of what the jungle has to offer. With minimal walking required, this tour is completely kid-friendly and ages 4 + are welcome with accompanying guardians! What to Expect: All transportation to and from your hotel will be provided by MidWorld staff and pick-up/drop-off will depend upon tour time. After all clients are onboard the MidWorld van, there will be a quick stop at our Quepos office to fill out all the necessary paperwork for the tour and then you are off to the adventure! Spend 25 minutes driving through a working African Palm plantation and see the small Costa Rican town of Cerros, which is home to many of the plantation workers. Depending upon the time of the tour either breakfast or lunch will be provided during your stay with us. Please note that whether your meal is served before or after your adventure is dependant on the time of your tour. Upon arrival or at the end of your meal, our guides will fit everyone into their harnesses and necessary equipment. Once everyone is ready, a guide will provide you with the required safety demonstration specifically for our double-cabled systems and will then direct you to a MidWorld truck for transportation up to the lines. From there, let the adventure begin! With a 2 ½ hour tour ahead, there are plenty of opportunities to see native wildlife and guides will provide you with facts about the plants and animals you may see during the tour. So sit back, and enjoy this exhilarating ride through the Costa Rican jungle!
Canopy Tour components
- Only double-cabled lines in the area
- Longest lines in the area
- In accordance with international safety standards
- 9 lines, 14 platforms
- Safety gear – harness, double pulley, three safety lines, gloves, helmet and automatic & semi-automatic carabineers (Apex Rock and Petzl equipment)
- Two controlled rappels (belays)
- Minimum walking – kid friendly
- Hanging bridge
- Includes a hands-free braking system
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- Expectant mothers are restricted from participation in this tour.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
- Individuals must weight less than 300lbs to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable footwear (flip flops not permitted)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
- Interested in adding a superman cable to this tour? See the Superman Cable (Manuel Antonio) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Canopy Tour (option A) (Manuel Antonio) for more information!
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two