Discount: Manuel Antonio Night Ziplining Tour (Manuel Antonio)
Short on time? Skip to...
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Titi Canopy Tour
November 15th 2016 – November 14th 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $90.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $75.00
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Manuel Antonio
Tour times: 6:00pm
- There is no night tour on December 24th and December 31st
Tour duration: Approximately 2-3 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour, guide, dinner, and round-trip transportation to/from Manuel Antonio hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: For those with a more adventurous spirit, we offer a Night Canopy Tour. The thrill of flying on a zip line through the black veil of night is awesome. Guests enjoy the magic chirps of the forest that are only heard at night. You might encounter bright round eyes staring at you; belonging to a raccoon, olingo, kinkajou, four eyed opossum, sloth or anteater.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
- Individuals must weight less than 300lbs to participate.
- Individuals must weight less than 300lbs to participate in the rappel as offered as part of the Night Canopy Tour.
- Individuals must weight less than 250lbs to participate in the tarzan swing as offered as part of the Night Canopy Tour.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Non-aerosol insect repellent
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two