Discount: Horseback Riding Tour: Mountain and Farm Ride (Monteverde)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $50.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $2.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $48.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $45.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $1.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $44.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $50.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $2.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $48.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $45.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $1.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $44.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 6-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Monteverde
Tour times: Before 3:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Tour includes: Horseback riding tour, guide, and round-trip transportation to/from Monteverde hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: This Monteverde horseback ride is perfect for kids, families, couples and nature lovers! This is one of our favorite Monteverde horse tours because it is suitable for just about all ages. Enjoy a relaxing Monteverde horseback ride through a maintained trails with views to live for! You’ll see different crops growing in the surrounding farmlands, plus the rolling mountains in the background that seem to go on for eons. You don’t need to be an experienced rider to enjoy this Monteverde horse tour – in fact, this is a great place to learn how to ride as the trail is easy going, the horses are calm, and the guides are professional and experienced. You might also get to see a variety of wildlife and interesting vegetation of the cloud forest. Many people have spotted monkeys, sloths and rarely-sighted birds like toucans! The most-impressive part of the ride is enjoying the scenic Monteverde Costa Rica countryside and then looking down upon the Gulf of Nicoya at the wide-open Pacific Ocean – a true site to behold, especially at sunset!
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 75 years old to participate.
- Individuals must weight less than 200lbs to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not recommended)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent