Following the submission of a Day Tour Reservation Request form to Pura Vida! eh?, travellers are provided with instructional information that outlines any action required of them according to the tour operator’s policies (i.e., our team will explain whether full, partial, or no prepayment is required by the tour operator, as well as outline how any payment or guarantee of payment should be provided to the tour operator if it is required). The policy information listed below is provided as a courtesy to all travellers who visit our website; travellers who opt to reserve their desired Costa Rica tours through Pura Vida! eh? will receive more specific policy information and guidance from our team throughout the process of working together than the static text posted below for convenience purposes.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOUR OPERATOR’S POLICIES
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the tour date are charged for 50% of the reservation cost. No-shows are charged for 100% of the reservation cost.
- Any reservations that include the Ecotermales hot springs that are cancelled within 7 days of the tour date (and no-shows) are charged for 100% of the reservation cost.
- Any reservations that include the Tabacon Resort hot springs that are cancelled within 20 days of the tour date (and no-shows) are charged for 100% of the reservation cost.
- If for some reason Canoa Aventura has to cancel the tour, a different tour optlon will be offered, or the same tour will be offered for a different day. If rescheduling is not possible, Canoa Aventura will not impose a penalty (or will refund any prepayment).
- For any Cano Negro tour, all travellers must bring their passport (or a copy of their passport) with them during the tour given its proximity to Nicaragua.
For travellers’ convenience, we list tour operators’ policies on our website, however please note that a tour operator’s policies are subject to change at any time; for the most up-to-date policy information that will supersede any detail, error, or omission from our website or correspondence, please obtain this from the tour operator directly.