Discount: Buena Vista Adventure Tour Combo with Ziplining, Waterslide, Horseback Riding, and Hot Springs (Guanacaste)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $130.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $115.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $130.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $35.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $95.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on November 24th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Ecotrans Costa Rica
December 1st 2016 – November 30th 2017:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $130.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $15.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $115.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $130.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $35.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $95.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 5-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Guanacaste (i.e., Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal, and Playa Tamarindo)
Tour times: 7:30am
Tour duration: Approximately 10.5 hours
Tour includes: Canopy tour, waterslide ride, thermal water and mud bath visit, guide, lunch, and round-trip transportation to/from Guanacaste hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Buena Vista is located near by Rincon de la Vieja National Park. In this tour you will enjoy the primary forest on a different way: trails built up in the top of the trees (about 105 feet high). A small hike takes you to the first platform, from there you start swinging to the other 12 platforms, which are connected by 9 cables from 150 to 400 feets long. During the canopy, that lasts almost three hours, you will have the opportunity to observe the surrounding forest from a new perspective…. just like Tarzan!! Cool off on the 1500 ft. long water slide, and then horseback ride to the thermal waters, steam baths and natural spa, located at the slopes of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. You might be getting hot by now because of the canopy, so it is time to cool off on the 1200 ft. long water slide. After having lunch at the Lodge, we start the third part of the tour: Horseback riding to the thermal waters, steambath and natural spa, located at the foot of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. Here, you will enjoy the rejuvenating treatments with volcanic mud and mineral waters. On your way there you will enjoy the wildlife of a transitional forest (between dry and rain forest), where you might be able to spot monkeys, squirrels and a variety of butterflies and birds such as wood peckers and toucans. All of these activities make the adventure more exciting and pump up your adrenaline. If you like ADVENTURE, try this one!
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde