Discount: Canopy Ziplining Tour, La Fortuna Waterfall Tour, and Rappel Tour Combo (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 18th, 2017.
- 2 Tour pricing
- 3 About the tour
- 4 Additional details
- 5 Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- 6 What to bring for tour participation
- 7 Also see
- 8 Related topics
- 9 Map (tour operator’s office)
- 10 Add the tour to your Costa Rica trip wish list or share the love via social media
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 18th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
The Arenal canopy ziplining tour, waterfall tour, and rappel tour combo described below is operated by Arenal Mundo Aventura
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 8:00am, 10:30am
Tour duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour, rappel tour, La Fortuna waterfall tour, waterfall entrance fee, guide, tractor ride, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino Blanco Waterfall lookout. Next, we’ll begin a hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall. For 40 minutes we will enjoy this irregular trail, a hanging bridge, and then a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the waterfall. Afterwards, we will walk back through the same trail, in anticipation of the next adrenaline-intense part of the tour. We will find ourselves ready to begin the first canopy zip line cables, followed by the intense rappel experience, and 7 more zip line cables; including the longest cable in the park, and flying at speeds of up to 70 Km/h (43 mph). And remember, you will also have the opportunity to visit our Maleku Indian Cultural Rescue Center, where you can learn about their language Maleku Jaica, their customs, and traditions. The return to the reservation area is also by tractor, or you can choose to add a horseback ride for even more adventure.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- Pregnant women or persons with recent serious surgery are not allowed to do this activity for their own safety.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- Children must be at least 12 years old to participate to participate in the Rappel Tour as offered as part of the Canopy Ziplining Tour, Waterfall Tour, and Rappel Tour Combo.
- Children must be at least 3′ 10″ tall to participate in the Rappel Tour as offered as part of the Canopy Ziplining Tour, Waterfall Tour, and Rappel Tour Combo.
- Children must weigh at least 84 lbs to participate in the Rappel Tour as offered as part of the Canopy Ziplining Tour, Waterfall Tour, and Rappel Tour Combo.
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Non-aerosol insect repellent
- Long pants
- Interested in removing the waterfall visit portion of this tour? See the Canopy & Rappel Tour (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Interested in removing the rappel and waterfall visit portions of this tour? See the Canopy Tour (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Costa Rica Ziplining: An Exhilarating And Cultural Tour In La Fortuna
- (Arenal)Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two