Following the submission of a Day Tour Reservation Request form to Pura Vida! eh?, travellers are provided with instructional information that outlines any action required of them according to the tour operator’s policies (i.e., our team will explain whether full, partial, or no prepayment is required by the tour operator, as well as outline how any payment or guarantee of payment should be provided to the tour operator if it is required). The policy information listed below is provided as a courtesy to all travellers who visit our website; travellers who opt to reserve their desired Costa Rica tours through Pura Vida! eh? will receive more specific policy information and guidance from our team throughout the process of working together than the static text posted below for convenience purposes.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOUR OPERATOR’S POLICIES
- Cancellations made 15 or more days before the tour date receive no penalty
- Cancellations made between 7 and 14 days before the tour date receive a penalty equivalent to 25% of the reservation cost
- Cancellations made between 2 and 6 days before the tour date receive a penalty equivalent to 50% of the reservation cost
- Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours before the tour date receive a penalty equivalent to 75% of the reservation cost
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the tour date (and no-shows) are charged for 100% of the reservation cost
For travellers’ convenience, we list tour operators’ policies on our website, however please note that a tour operator’s policies are subject to change at any time; for the most up-to-date policy information that will supersede any detail, error, or omission from our website or correspondence, please obtain this from the tour operator directly.