Discount: Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour Combo (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on January 11th, 2018.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $110.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $20.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $90.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $55.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW) PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $5.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW) TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $50.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on January 11th, 2018.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Canoa Aventura
January 1st 2018 – December 31st 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $110.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $20.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $90.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $55.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $5.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $50.00 OR $0.00 (SEE BELOW)
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 5-11 years (0-4 years are free)
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 8:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Tour includes: Mistico Park hanging bridges tour, hanging bridges entrance fee, La Fortuna Waterfall tour, waterfall entrance fee, guide, lunch, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: This tour starts with a visit to the Arenal Hanging Bridges for a 3 km hike. Afterwards we will go to the La Fortuna Waterfall where you can swim in an inviting pool at the base of the waterfall. Following that, enjoy lunch in La Fortuna.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- Closed shoes are required. Sandals or other open shoes are not allowed.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Light rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: A Step-By-Step Guide (Literally!) To Costa Rica’s Arenal Hanging Bridges