The content on this page was last updated on August 2nd, 2017
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Canoa Aventura
January 1st 2017 – December 31st 2017:
Short on time? Skip to...
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $68.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $10.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $58.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $34.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $2.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $32.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 4-11 years (0-3 years are free)
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 7:45am, 2:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 3-3.5 hours
Tour includes: Hanging bridges tour, bridges entrance fee, guide, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: This is an ideal tour for those who love the different heights of the rainforest. We leave from La Fortuna in one of our comfortable minivans. The ride takes around 30 minutes to get to the hanging bridges where we have a gentle 2 mile hike with a little luck, we will be able to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, white faced cappuccino monkeys, lots of birds, snakes, armadillos, coatis, and others.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- Closed shoes are required. Sandals or others open shoes are not allowed.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Comfortable clothing
- Light rain jacket
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour: Option A (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour: Option C (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Sky Walk Guided Hanging Bridges Tour (la Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Hanging Bridge
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Hanging Bridges Are The Best? Comparing 4 Popular Hanging Bridge Sites In Arenal And Monteverde
Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: A Step-By-Step Guide (Literally!) To Costa Rica’s Arenal Hanging Bridges