Discount: Arenal Day Tour with Arenal Volcano National Park Tour and Hot Springs (Guanacaste)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
- 2 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $164.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $2.00 TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $162.00
- 3 TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $148.00 PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $2.00 TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $146.00
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 26th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Operated by Desafio Adventure Company
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER ADULT: $164.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER ADULT: $2.00
TOUR PRICE PER ADULT TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $162.00
TOUR OPERATOR’S TOUR PRICE PER CHILD: $148.00
PURA VIDA! EH? TOUR DISCOUNT PER CHILD: $2.00
TOUR PRICE PER CHILD TO PAY TO THE TOUR OPERATOR: $146.00
- Age group(s) eligible to receive the child rate for this activity: 6-10 years
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Tour departure/return location: Guanacaste (i.e., Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal, and Playa Tamarindo)
Tour times: 7:00am
Tour duration: Approximately 10 hours
Tour includes: Arenal Volcano national park tour, park entrance fee, hot springs pass, lunch, dinner, and round-trip transportation to/from Guanacaste hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: We’ll pick you up from your hotel in Guanacaste and drive through the gorgeous Costa Rican backroads to the Arenal Volcano. Hike through lush rainforest with an experienced naturalist guide who will point out interesting plants and wildlife in the primary and secondary rainforest that lines the base of the Arenal Volcano. You’ll then arrive at the observation point — the closest you can get to the base of the volcano. What better way to relax after your hike than in a natural hot spring? The natural geothermal heat created by the volcano heats the groundwater to form these enjoyable hot springs. Finish this perfect day off with a delicious dinner and free time to explore the famous town of La Fortuna.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM AGE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate.
- Individuals must be no older than 65 years old to participate.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TOUR PARTICIPATION
- Bathing suit
- Insect repellent
- Hiking boots or running shoes
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour
- Light rain jacket
- Cash for souvenirs
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: The Best Hot Springs In La Fortuna/Arenal