Discount: Big 12 Ziplining Tour with Horseback Riding (La Fortuna/Arenal)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 17th, 2017.
- 2 Tour pricing
- 3 About the tour
- 4 Additional details
- 5 Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- 6 What to bring for tour participation
- 7 Also see these similar tours
- 8 Related reading
- 9 Map (tour operator’s office)
- 10 Add the tour to your Costa Rica trip wish list or share the love via social media
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 17th, 2017.
We currently have discounts for this tour!
Pura Vida! eh? participating in the Costa Rica canopy tour:
The Arenal canopy tour described below is operated by Arenal Mundo Aventura
December 15th 2017 – December 14th 2018:
Discount disclaimer: In order for a Pura Vida! eh? discount to be valid, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? discounts are: a) not valid for preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) only valid for the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the discount amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the discount amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? discounts are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: La Fortuna/Arenal
Tour times: 8:00am, 10:30am, 1:30pm
Tour duration: Approximately 4 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour, guide, horseback ride, and round-trip transportation to/from La Fortuna hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: An authentic adventure in the rainforest that is full of adrenaline and in harmony with the environment. A 3 km (2 mile) zipline adventure trail takes you to the Pino Blanco waterfall, surrounded by canyons up to 120 meters high (360 feet). The Arenal Volcano and Cerro Chato will be waiting for you. Enjoy the only zipline tour that allows you to fly above the La Fortuna Waterfall, across a 980 meter cable (over a ½ mile), at a spectacular height. After the zip line adventure, you will visit the Maleku Cultural Rescue Center. You will then return to the reception desk on horseback and enjoy the scenic beauty along the 2 km ride.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- Pregnant women or persons with recent serious surgery are not allowed to do this activity for their own safety.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate.
- Children must be at least 3′ 10″ tall to participate.
- Children must weigh at least 51 lbs to participate.
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Non-aerosol insect repellent
- Long pants
Also see these similar tours
- Interested in removing the horseback riding portion of this tour? See the Canopy Tour: Big 12 (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Interested in adding a rappel tour to this tour? See the Canopy & Rappel Tour (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Interested in adding a rappel tour and a waterfall visit to this tour? See the Canopy, Rappel, & Horseback Riding to the La Fortuna Waterfall Tour Combo (La Fortuna/Arenal) for more information!
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Costa Rica Ziplining: An Exhilarating And Cultural Tour In La Fortuna (Arenal)
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two