Following the submission of a Day Tour Reservation Request form to Pura Vida! eh?, travellers are provided with instructional information that outlines any action required of them according to the tour operator’s policies (i.e., our team will explain whether full, partial, or no prepayment is required by the tour operator, as well as outline how any payment or guarantee of payment should be provided to the tour operator if it is required). The policy information listed below is provided as a courtesy to all travellers who visit our website; travellers who opt to reserve their desired Costa Rica tours through Pura Vida! eh? will receive more specific policy information and guidance from our team throughout the process of working together than the static text posted below for convenience purposes.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOUR OPERATOR’S POLICIES
100% Aventura has a 48-hour non-refundable cancellation policy.
- For the ATV tour, children 5+ may participate under the responsibility of an adult in charge of the child with signed consent.
- For the canopy tour, the maximum weight limit is 240lbs.
- For the ATV tour, only age-of-majority drivers with a valid driver’s license are permitted to drive.
- For the ATV tour, children 8+ may participate as an ATV passenger under the responsibility of an adult in charge of the child with signed consent
- For the ATV tour, the maximum weight limit is 240lbs.
- For the horseback riding tour, children 8+ may participate under the responsibility of an adult in charge of the child with signed consent
- For the horseback riding tour, the maximum weight limit is 240lbs.
For travellers’ convenience, we list tour operators’ policies on our website, however please note that a tour operator’s policies are subject to change at any time; for the most up-to-date policy information that will supersede any detail, error, or omission from our website or correspondence, please obtain this from the tour operator directly.