Savings: 100% Aventura Ziplining Tour (Monteverde)
Short on time? Skip to...
- 1 NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 17th, 2017.
- 2 Tour pricing
- 3 About the tour
- 4 Additional details
- 5 Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- 6 What to bring for tour participation
- 7 Also see these similar tours
- 8 Related reading
- 9 Map (tour operator’s adventure park)
- 10 Add the tour to your Costa Rica trip wish list or share the love via social media
NOTE: The content on this page was last updated on December 17th, 2017.
We currently have cash back savings for this tour!
The 100% Aventura canopy tour described below is operated by 100% Aventura
December 16th 2017 – December 15th 2018:
Cash back savings disclaimer: In order for Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings to be earned, a complete tour reservation form must be submitted via our website and accepted by our team. In addition, travellers must follow the steps/requirements outlined on our “How Pura Vida! eh? Works” page. Please note that Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings: a) cannot be earned on preexisting reservations already placed through other companies or tour operators, b) may only be earned on a tour taken on the specific day requested on the tour reservation form, and c) may only be claimed by the individual whose name appears on the tour reservation form. Tour reservation change requests may be made by travellers, but such requests are subject to approval by our team; unapproved tour reservation changes may result in a change or loss of the cash back savings amount awarded. Tour reservation cancellations and no-shows will result in a loss of the cash back savings amount awarded. All prices on our website including Pura Vida! eh? cash back savings are listed in the currency of US dollars, however at the tour operator’s discretion, tour payment may be collected in the currency of either US dollars or Costa Rican colones. For more information, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” page, as well as our “Cash Back Savings Program” page.
About the tour
Tour departure/return location: Monteverde
Tour times: 8:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
Tour duration: Approximately 2 hours
Tour includes: Canopy ziplining tour, guide and round-trip transportation to/from Monteverde hotels (hotels that fall outside of the regular transportation zone may have an additional fee; leave us a comment at the bottom of this page if you wish us to confirm the transportation amount that would apply to/from your specific hotel)
Tour operator’s description: Come and zip throughout the beautiful cloud forest of Monteverde, doing the 100% Aventura Canopy Tour, it is a lifetime experience to never forget. This adventure is for thrill seekers, to the braves who are not afraid of challenges and for those who want to have 100% Adventure all the time in their lifes. We assure you that you will have an EXTREME CANOPY ADVENTURE!
Canopy tour components
- 21 platforms
- 12 ziplines
- 1 hammock bridge
- 1 rappel
- 1 superman zipline
- 1 mega tarzan swing
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run. Please contact us to inquire about tour availability if your travel group is comprised of less than the tour operator’s required minimum number of participants.
- This tour is not recommended for people with physical disabilities, heart problems, recent surgery or pregnant women.
Minimum/maximum age/weight/height/other requirements
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate.
- Individuals must weight less than 240lbs to participate.
What to bring for tour participation
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes (flip flops are not permitted)
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
Also see these similar tours
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Sky Tram Aerial Tram Ride and Sky Trek Canopy Ziplining Tour (Monteverde) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Canopy Ziplining Tour with Optional Tarzan Swing and Optional Superman Cable (Monteverde) for more information!
- Looking for a similar tour option? See the Canopy Ziplining Tour with Tarzan Swing, Rappel, and Superman Cable (Monteverde) for more information!
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Tour
- Are you a member of the DIY Costa Rica community? If so, see our pick for Best Zipline Cable
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Which Costa Rica Zipline Is The Best? Comparing 6 Popular Canopy Tours In Arenal And Monteverde
- Familiar with our blog? Read our related blog post: Ziplining And Canopy Tours In Costa Rica: The Difference Between The Two